Remington Hotels · Database Marketing Manager
Dallas, Texas · February 2017 – Present
- Conduct various content audits to enhance the overall experience of 12 Luxury Independent brand digital outlets and communicate opportunities and industry trends to the appropriate parties.
- Manage the intake of hotel-level requests via phone and email to update websites , create new landing pages and marketing ads.
- Responsible for general tactical support of SEO initiatives such as keyword research and recommendations, backlinking opportunities, developing meta titles and descriptions, and optimizing for local search.
- Lead online profile management efforts, including content management, image placement and location listing monitoring for brand websites as well as multiple OTA/CVENT profiles.
- Executes incremental projects that support SVP of Marketing, Revenue Management, and Operations teams to develop marketing objectives, plans and budgets on an ongoing basis.
- Performs audits on hotel materials and processes, including the use of Sprout Social, Flip.to, Google Analytics, and Milestone.
- Lead audit and content management of third-party sites, SEO, and Local Search processes.
JeffersPet · Digital Marketing Specialist
Dothan, Alabama · May 2016 – November 2016
- Developed strategies to drive online traffic and track conversion rates.
- Managed digital marketing campaigns utilizing paid search, SEO, and PPC.
- Developed and managed PPC campaigns such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads.
- Maintained and improved onsite content as well as link building.
- Regularly created and updated editorial content: blog, onsite content, and social media updates.
- Monitored and evaluated search results and search performance across the major search channels using Google Analytics and BrightEdge.
- Provided creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates using design sites like Canva.
- Developed and executed e-commerce promotions calendar, working cross-functionally with Sales, Design, and Operations.
Valdosta State University · Social Media Intern
Valdosta, Georgia · December 2015 – May 2016
- Assisted digital marketing supervisor in the strategic development to create long-term customer relations through social media marketing.
- Managed website metrics analytics including total visitors, followers, impressions, and reach ratio for Valdosta State University’s social media presence.
- Completed daily, weekly, and monthly tracking reports for traffic and keyword performance.
Prepared comprehensive strategy updates, reports, and forecasts for future social media campaigns.